Meet our founder
Linda Rust has a track record of many successful cybersecurity projects that cap a career of mission-critical projects which require both technical skill and business savvy.
Clients praise her deep insight, flexible strategy, tact and skill in working from front line employees to the C-suite, while smoothing the way for new habits that mean real change for an organization and its culture.
- Over 25 years of industry experience started with a degree in computer engineering1.
- Among the first certified Project Management Professionals2 (PMP), she specialized in crisis management and mission-critical programs.
- Seeing that technology projects often forced business to change, Linda studied best practices in large scale business transformation3.
- Creativity in business alignment across silos comes from many years in those silos including product development, product life-cycle maintenance, large scale IT infrastructure, training, marketing, sales and Fortune 500 P&L responsibility.
- Industries: Automotive and discrete manufacturing, High tech manufacturing, Commercial Off-The-Shelf (COTS) software, Systems Integration, Consumer Electronics, Insurance and Banking.
- Scale: Linda has orchestrated initiatives in enterprises of over 50,000 employees, led project teams of over 250 people, and managed budgets up to $34 million.
- B.S. Computer Engineering with distinction, Iowa State University;
B.S. Plant Pathology with honors, Cornell University
- Certified Information Security Systems Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP), ISO/IEC 20000 Lead Auditor, Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Navigator status for Change Leaders Roadmap (CLR), Certified for Prosci ADKAR.
More About Us
About Mike Warner
As Vice President and CISO at Oshkosh Corporation for 12 years, Mike engineered, evolved, and sustained the award-winning cybersecurity program for this specialty vehicle innovator and Fortune 500 critical infrastructure enterprise which has $8 Billion in revenue, 150 global locations, and 15,000 team members.
At SecuriThink we value Mike’s extraordinary ability to switch between strategic vision and pragmatic implementation, a talent captured in one of the first things he ever said to us: “I don’t want to build a $10 fence around a $5 horse.”
How We Know What Done Looks Like
While cybersecurity standards and best practices advise what to do, they rarely define how much to do. It is critical to understand that cyber risk can never be eliminated and, at a certain point, there are diminishing returns on investment. Setting the goal for what is “good enough” is both a business decision and a judgement call by experienced security practitioners.
Our cybersecurity maturity journey is the story of “how we know what done looks like”. The SecuriThink team has already made the journey so we can show you the way.
What Clients Say
Our Clients describe our track record better than we can.
Where we’ve worked
We are honored to have served many leading companies.
How we work with your team
Our goal is to build your capacity, your capability and your confidence.
SecuriThink is a team delivery. We include supporting skills to be as efficient as possible with your schedule and budget.
Why SecuriThink? Field-tested SecuriThink Field-Tested Cybersecurity Solutions evolved from client projects Benefit from industry lessons learned Proactively address situations that became problems for your peers Our clients describe our track record better than we...
SecuriThink is a division of Humanikey Corporation.