Meet our founder
Linda Rust has a track record of many successful information security projects that cap a career of mission-critical projects which require both technical skill and business savvy.
Clients praise her deep insight, flexible strategy, tact and skill in working from front line employees to the C-suite, while smoothing the way for new habits that mean real change for an organization and its culture.
- As the founder of SecuriThink Corporation, Linda’s broad skills bridge all of the areas spanning results from level 1 through level 5.
- Over 25 years of industry experience started with a degree in computer engineering1 and more recently were proven relevant by achieving CISSP and CISM2 status.
- Among the first certified Project Management Professionals2 (PMP), she specialized in crisis management and mission-critical programs.
- Seeing that technology projects often forced business to change, Linda studied best practices in large scale business transformation3.
- Easy business alignment comes from many years of product development, product life-cycle maintenance, large scale IT infrastructure, training, marketing, sales and Fortune 500 P&L responsibility.
- Industries: Automotive and discrete manufacturing, High tech manufacturing, Commercial Off-The-Shelf (COTS) software, systems integration, Consumer Electronics, Insurance and Banking.
- B.S. Computer Engineering with distinction, Iowa State University;
B.S. Plant Pathology with honors, Cornell University
- Certified Information Security Systems Professional (CISSP); Certified Information Security Manager (CISM),
Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Navigator status for Change Leaders Roadmap (CLR). Being First Inc.;
Certified for Prosci ADKAR. Prosci Inc.;
More About Us
Why SecuriThink? A Game-changer We combine experience on similar projects with well-practiced distinctions from other disciplines to be a game-changer for cybersecurity We build the business case to re-define the playing field to your advantage We balance the art and...
Our goal is to build your capacity, your capability and your confidence.
SecuriThink is a team delivery. We include supporting skills to be as efficient as possible with your schedule and budget.
Confidentiality agreements with our clients preclude sharing names. For general descriptions,
SecuriThink is a division of Humanikey Corporation.