Meet our founder
Linda Rust has a track record of many successful information security projects that cap a career portfolio of mission-critical projects which require both technical skill and business savvy.
Clients praise her deep insight, flexible strategy, tact and skill in working from front line employees to the C-suite, while smoothing the way for new habits that mean real change for an organization and its culture.
- As the founder of SecuriThink Corporation, Linda’s broad skill set bridges all of the areas required to create results that span level 1 through level 5.
- Over 25 years of relevant industry experience started with a degree in computer engineering1. Linda’s early career provided a wide foundation in many aspects of IT and manufacturing coupled with a rapid rise in leadership and management responsibilities.
- Among the first certified Project Management Professionals2 (PMP), she specialized in projects in crisis and mission-critical programs.
- Seeing that technology projects often forced business to change, Linda studied with acknowledged thought leaders to learn best practices in large scale business transformation3.
- When she brought those skills to her projects, clients said she was onto something big. Working often in the C-suite was the motivation to acquire the skills of an executive coach4.
- In addition to being an entrepreneur, Linda has had Fortune 500 corporate P&L responsibility and has expanded her understanding of product development and product lifecycle with roles in training, marketing and sales.
- Industry experience includes: Discrete mechanical manufacturing, COTS software, IT systems manufacturing, IT systems integration, Large IT infrastructure, Banking, Insurance, Consumer Electronics, Strategic and Loyalty Marketing, Training, Agriculture, Construction and Healthcare
- This background enriches her innate systems thinking and yields a wholistic, integrated approach that crosses departmental silos as few can.
- B.S. Computer Engineering with distinction, Iowa State University, Ames, IA;
also B.S. Plant Pathology with honors, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY
- Project Management Professional (PMP) # 71734. Project Management Institute
- Navigator status for Change Leaders Roadmap (CLR). Being First Inc.;
also certified for Prosci ADKAR. Prosci Inc.
- Coaching for Personal and Professional Mastery (CPPM). Newfield Network
- A life-long learner, Linda has many other certificates plus both formal training and self-directed study in numerous frameworks that she brings to each situation as they become useful
More About Us
Our goal is to build your capacity, your capability and your confidence.
SecuriThink is a team delivery. We include supporting skills to be as efficient as possible with your schedule and budget.
Confidentiality agreements with our clients preclude sharing names. For general descriptions,
SecuriThink is a division of Humanikey Corporation.