How we work with your team
- Our goal is to build your capacity, your capability and your confidence.
- We don’t re-invent wheels or duplicate efforts; our passion is getting results by crafting effective strategies and bringing them to life.
- We believe that, especially in cybersecurity, there’s plenty of work and plenty of opportunity to go around. Wherever your organization has resources we aim to work cooperatively and leverage all capacity available for cybersecurity projects to maximum advantage.
- If desired, our team members are ready to cross-train your employees to make you even less dependent on external resources.
- We can be strategists, leaders, managers, or simply contributors to your effort.
More About Us
About Mike Warner
As Vice President and CISO at Oshkosh Corporation for 12 years, Mike engineered, evolved, and sustained the award-winning cybersecurity program for this specialty vehicle innovator and Fortune 500 critical infrastructure enterprise which has $8 Billion in revenue, 150 global locations, and 15,000 team members.
At SecuriThink we value Mike’s extraordinary ability to switch between strategic vision and pragmatic implementation, a talent captured in one of the first things he ever said to us: “I don’t want to build a $10 fence around a $5 horse.”
How We Know What Done Looks Like
While cybersecurity standards and best practices advise what to do, they rarely define how much to do. It is critical to understand that cyber risk can never be eliminated and, at a certain point, there are diminishing returns on investment. Setting the goal for what is “good enough” is both a business decision and a judgement call by experienced security practitioners.
Our cybersecurity maturity journey is the story of “how we know what done looks like”. The SecuriThink team has already made the journey so we can show you the way.
What Clients Say
Our Clients describe our track record better than we can.
Where we’ve worked
We are honored to have served many leading companies.
Meet our founder
Clients praise deep insight, flexible strategy, tact and skill in working from front line employees to the C-suite, while smoothing the way for new habits that mean real change for an organization and its culture.
SecuriThink is a team delivery. We include supporting skills to be as efficient as possible with your schedule and budget.
Why SecuriThink? Field-tested SecuriThink Field-Tested Cybersecurity Solutions evolved from client projects Benefit from industry lessons learned Proactively address situations that became problems for your peers Our clients describe our track record better than we...
SecuriThink is a division of Humanikey Corporation.