Higher returns on Data Classification
Whether you’re introducing data classification for the first time or your organization already has guidelines in place, our experience shows that projects stir up more questions from employees about the classification schema than about a technology that might be deployed to support it.
However, most project plans put technology center stage and ignore the change it is forcing in the business. This puts the project focus at odds with the audience focus. It makes the project more difficult and more risky than it needs to be. It also reduces the ultimate pay-off that’s available from your investment.
Securithink takes a more wholistic approach.
We integrate technology with business transformation methods to engage and manage factors too often thought be outside the authority of a project. We leverage what’s already going well in your organization, while shifting to higher potential.
Higher Returns on your data classification investment offered by SecuriThink methodology include:
- Accelerate adoption of classification and/or tools by employees
- Maximize use of classification by employees
- Maximize employee classification skill & accuracy
- Reduce organizational noise & distraction from the change(s) in classification
- Stronger agreements increase internal trust, cooperation and collaboration
- Increase internal confidence, capacity, and capability
- Enhance reputation
- Stronger market position
- A more deeply embedded InfoSec stance overall
- Higher likelihood of on-time, on-budget project
- Higher likelihood of project sponsor satisfaction
- Reduce project risks
Data Classification Project Studies & Field Notes
Experience shows that focusing on Level 3+ results from the outset yields a much more powerful outcome while also making the project easier and less risky.
Leverage our lessons learned to make your project easier using the SecuriThink Data Classification Complexity Scale.
Rally C-suite ownership with a compelling business case for change
Managing across the enterprise for new security habits
Quick Start the project, cross-train client team, manage risk